- You want to refer patients to a credible “fitness” professional for exercise and nutrition.
- Want to balance your practice administration while still practicing high quality medicine?
- You’re experiencing physician burnout.
BECOME A VALUE BASED HEALTHCARE CHAMPION WITH MEDICAL FITNESS
- Thinking about adding Medical Fitness services to your practice? Our licensing program offers a turn-key solution to proactive value based healthcare that improves patient care, increases revenue and reimbursement rates while allowing you to work less.
- You've been labeled “non-essential” during the pandemic.
- Fitness services unaffordable for those that may benefit most.
- You’ve been told health insurance doesn’t pay for personal training
BECOME A MEDICAL FITNESS LICENSED PROVIDER
Licensing represents a new paradigm with the integration of Medical Fitness into healthcare. It's virtually a turn-key business in a box that drives memberships, personal training revenue through health insurance reimbursement and community loyalty as an essential service.
Our mission: to integrate lifestyle medicine as a daily practice for health and healthcare.
THE PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENT HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
There are four major health concerns in America today: obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol. These chronic conditions affect 60% of America's population. Overwhelmingly 80% of America's healthcare spending is allotted to these chronic conditions. This 60% also drives 84% of spending among Medicare recipients. On the other hand, these conditions can be helped by common health behaviors such as nutrition, exercise, sleep quality, mental health and smoking/alcohol consumption. These health behaviors only receive 4% of medical spending. These are the behaviors that will drastically reduce the incidence of chronic diseases, and people can change these behaviors with your help and their own determination and perseverance.